Friday, March 13, 2009

Am I Bothering You?

Last weekend, Brandon was hard at work doing his taxes. I, on the other hand, was playing around with the settings on my camera......and yes, bugging him! LOL! I was snapping pics of him while adjusting my settings - practice makes perfect, right? - well, I got this shot that I thought was pretty good. Naturally, I just had to scrap it :)



We watched Mary Poppins tonight and got pizza to-go. Oh, how I LOVE nights like this. Chillin' out at home, enjoying time with each other....even Lily snuggled up on the sofa with everyone. Absolutely perfect!

Lily, bless her, is teething and has been in so much pain. Her two top teeth are coming in (little hints of white peeking through) and she's got swollen gums on the bottom as well. OUCH! I pray that these teeth come on in quickly. I just hate seeing her uncomfortable.

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Love the layout. Hope Lily's teeth come in quickly and she is pain free soon. Big hugs Lily from your teething buddy Kohen. I literally feel your pain,lol.

Sarah said...

LOVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!! I am sooo sorry to hear about Miss Lily...Addie is going thru the same thing (except, I can not see any white...)