Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Scrappy Fun!

I did another couple LOs - one I can't post just yet because products aren't being released until next week. Both are from our beach vacation last Spring. We just took a quick trip down to Galveston with Camille (and technically, with Lily!). It was perfect. We had a great condo. There weren't very many people at the beach and it really felt like our own little paradise. Just perfect!!




Camille loved "HER" room. I can't wait to go back again and have her and Lily share this awesome retreat! http://www.waveofmemoriesgalveston.com/







Here's a LO of a fun party we went to a few weeks back at Build-a-Bear Workshop. March was a crazy-busy birthday month for us, and we attended atleast 4 parties! Lots of fun!



Another fun LO of my crazy girls. I love this latest trend - - sock eating. Lily's such a little lady!

No comments: