Friday, June 5, 2009

Before & After

Since you gals asked, I thought I'd share the before and after of my master bedroom paint job. Now, the window treatments are still in the works - not all the decor is as it will be, but you can get the general drift.

The before was a really lovely pale sage color. It went great with the bedding I had when we had our queen size bed, but when I changed decor, it just didn't go as well.

So...BEFORE....
And, AFTER: This is "Muted Gold," and I'm really liking it. It's a little more orange-y than I would like in certain lighting, but it's on the walls, and I'm not changing it anytime soon~! LOL! ;)

I've got lots of pics to share from our trip, but I'm tired, and a certain little redhead is in need of some lunch :)



1 comment:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Looks so much warmer! Love it.