Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well, hello stranger.

Oh, my...it's been so very long since I've blogged. Lots keeping us busy in the last month, but I've got a few pages to share :)

With Pri Rocha's new kit at the Digichick, One Happy Day:




And, Kelley Mickus' Fairy Tale Endings


And a new release by Sarah Jones at Funky Playground as well. I love this kit, FanciFall :)



Thanks for looking!! Hope this finds you well, happy, and thankful for the many blessings in your life! Can you believe that Thanksgiving will be here in 5 days?!? Wherever did this year go?

1 comment:

Helena said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love your nativity idea (I collect nativity's, so this is really perfect for me).

And I am very impressed by your scrapbook pages! I get intimidated, and have no idea where to even begin when it comes to this stuff. Nice job!