Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sweet Valentine

Brandon and I had pretty much decided that we were staying home tonight. I picked up a pork tenderloin and had made plans to cook a nice dinner at home. Lauren (sister in law) was over this afternoon and didn't mind staying for us to go out, so it was kind of a no-brainer. When you've got a toddler around the house, you just don't say no to a babysitter.

We're not really down with the Valentine crowd though, and didn't want to go to a "date-night" kind of place. So, in typical "us" fashion, we headed out for beer & trivia for our big heart-day date. Such a blast! We drank, had wings & salad, played trivia & listened to a bad musician. The funny thing is - - I had a great time.

I just love being out with my honey. He's funny, romantic, and just such a blast to be with. What better Valentine date than getting to share time with someone you love so much?!?

I've been kinda ragging him lately cause he has been so busy with work and not on top of the whole romance (and all around being nice) thing. He did the sweetest thing and surprised me with a new phone for Valentine's Day. He waited until I was tied up at the doctor's office to go to Sprint and activate my phone (so he knew I wouldn't be on it). It seriously made me feel so spoiled and appreciated for him to take the time out to give me such a big surprise :) Love that man o' mine!

Well, I hope everyone has had a great Valentine's Day! Take care :)

No comments: