Monday, March 26, 2007

Blessed, Honored and Excited

Oh, I just love my hubby and daughter! They're the most precious things to me. Sometimes I can hardly believe just how blessed I am to have them in my life.

I took this picture the other night when we were just hanging out in the kitchen and it's become one of my new favorites! I put this LO together as an insert for my Princess Purse and have been getting compliments on it everywhere I go.


I have some super-great news to share, too!! Although I consider myself to be pretty new to the digi-scrapping world, I have been so incredibly blessed and honored to be invited onto several Creative Teams. The one that I continually pinch myself over is Christine Smith's. She's just phenomenal and it's so awesome working with her designs. And, now, not only am I on her Creative Team, but I'm able to be a part of her newest endeavor, ScrapQuick.com. I'm so excited to be working alongside some super-talented gals in the digi world and can't wait to see how this site grows! Check it out:


No comments: