Saturday, January 3, 2009

I've been busy!

Thought I'd share a few recent scrapbook pages :)

How you like them apples??
Lily has her first fruit! mmmm....apples!
Sweet Apples Kit by Kristin Aagard


Lily plays in sweet Kohen's gym - - new digs are fun!
New Years kit - Sweet Genevieve at Oscraps


My precious & beautiful Camille - how I love you!
First Kiss of Spring kit - SugarPlum Paperie @ The Digichick

Lily "finds" her legs! She has the best time checking out her chunky little legs!
Denim Gal kit by Mari K @ The Digichick


Thanks for looking!!

Hey Cheri! How's the scrapping coming along, my friend??
Can't wait to see some of your new LOs!




3 comments:

Wren Horn said...

So cute... I am so happy that you found my blog! We need to get together soon! The girls are growing so fast. Love Wren

C.Thompson said...

Love the layouts!! Those are super cute. I cannot wait until mine look as good as yours. Today I installed the full version of Elements on my laptop and I've been playing around. I'm making a list of questions that need your expertise:-) How's Lilly?? I hope she is doing better.

The Davis Rodeo said...

Those are great pages! Hey, out of curiosity, I am so ignorant to digi srapping, do you just print out the entire page on a printer that holds a 12x12 sheet of paper?

I love the picture/page with your baby under the "play gym". The pic looks like part of the decoration. You do a really great job. No wander Cheri is totally sold on it!