Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whee!! and other musings....

Yesterday the girls, Bear and I went to the park here in our neighborhood. It was Lily's first time on the swings and she had such a fun time! I'm not sure why in the world I haven't swung her before?!?! She's kinda swung in my lap with me, but yesterday was the full-on, wind in her face swinging. She LOVED it!!

Today we're having a chill day. I've been crafting for Cora and doing some scrapbooking. Brandon and Camille have been cleaning (all day) his car. Bless him. His car was so completely and totally dirty that it took the better part of the day - LOL! Camille has enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with him, though, and didn't seem to mind that a little work was involved!

Here's a quick pic of Lil at the park - - love that RED hair!!

2 comments:

Bess said...

LOOKS LIKE SHE REALLY GOT THE SWING OF IT, LOL.

Nana

The Davis Rodeo said...

I love the layout! You did a great job. It looks like you really pieced paper together!