Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some Pages to Share :)

I've been scrapping a bit this weekend & thought I'd share a few LOs. Mom, we're gonna miss seeing you next week & hope that you're feeling better soon. Love you!!







This last LO is from our Family Movie Night this past Friday. Watching movies together is nothing new, but I've added some hype to the whole affair. We plan on having themed movie nights - and will have dinner, snacks, props, whatever to go along with that movie :) Some of my digi pals have been doing this and it looked like so much fun that we had to give it a whirl.

Our first FMN with Doctor Doolittle was a huge success. Since Dr.D can talk to animals, our edibles were animal themed (hot dogs, animal crackers, monkey's banana pudding). Okay, and I know the monkey looks like a bear. So what. Bears are animals, too, right? And, I'm pretty sure they like bananas. Camille had an absolute blast with our first FMN, and I can't wait until our next one!

1 comment:

BESS said...

I just can't believe how much little lil is growing. Every time I see your baby quilt, I am so glad I was able to hang on to it all these years. My leg will have to get better so I can chase those sweet girls around.