Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Precious Lil

Our sweet baby has not been feeling like herself the last two days. She's had a low-grade fever and runny nose. I think her fever was breaking tonight, so I'm praying that the Lord is healing her little body. I sure do hate it when she isn't feeling well. I'm so anxious that her ear infection might be returning. It's likely teething, but it's just so hard when you don't know for sure.

Bless her, she still smiles and tries to be happy even when she doesn't feel well. My goodness how I love that little one.

I have been so moved by Cora's story and the loss that her parents are experiencing. It makes me cherish Lily and Camille all the more. They are precious gifts and I praise God that he has entrusted them to us.

2 comments:

C.Thompson said...

Awww, sweet baby. It just stinks seeing you little ones sick. I've so been there with the ear problems and it just stinks. I hope she is feeling better today.

I also know the story you are talking about and I just could not bring myself to read it. It just breaks my heart. It does make you appreciate you kids a million times over, makes you want to hold them and never let them go, and thank God a billion times a day for these precious blessings and their health.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found your blog when your mom visited mine and it looks like our interests are very similar. I can't wait to see more of your ideas and thoughts.